The STAR Viper Inflatable Kayak delivers hard-shell-like performance with the convenience and ease of an inflatable.
- The Vipers' responsive, high-performance design flies over waves, punches holes, surfs, turns and ferries like no other IK.
- Inflatable bow and stern displacement chambers add flotation to help the Viper resurface quickly in holes while creating a top-deck profile that makes the boat possible to roll.
- The bow and stern flotation chambers also function like a back band and bulkhead, creating a secure and comfortable cockpit for the paddler.
- Included thigh straps lock you in for eddy turns, surfing, bracing, and even rolling.
- The Viper's 4" drop-stitch PVC floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi giving the paddler a stable and comfortable position above the water.
- STAR inflatable kayaks are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Bow and stern handles make the Viper easy to carry to and from the water.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Includes carry bag, pump and repair kit.
|Cockpit Dimensions:||~1 m long x 38 cm wide and variable by how the bow and stern pillows are positioned and inflated by the individual user.|
|Load Capacity:||90 kg|
|Tube Diameter:||27 cm|
|Bow Kick:||35 cm|
|Stern Kick:||35 cm|
|Number of Air Chambers:||5|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||44/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||44/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 2 Years Commercial|