From urban estuaries to wilderness rivers, backyard ponds to alpine lakes, the Thrive series SUPs are your do-it-all, do-it-anywhere boards. With a beginner-friendly shape, the Thrive can easily handle touring, fitness paddling and light river running.
- Heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls increase durability to handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability plus a pressure relief valve to prevent accidental over-inflation.
- Proprietary Axis Technology™, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated into the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- Four D-rings on the nose for custom rigging using the included bungee cord plus three additional D-rings for a water bottle, leash and tie-downs.
- Three sturdy webbing handles in the center of the deck for hauling plus one handle on the end to aid in a swim.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, three Allwater fins, one Touring fin, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
|Dimensions:||9.10: 300 cm L x 76 cm W x 13 cm T
10.3: 312 cm L x 81 cm W x 13 cm T
10.8: 325 cm L x 86 cm W x 15 cm T
11.0: 335 cm L x 91 cm W x 15 cm T
|Weight:||9.10: 10 kg
10.3: 11 kg
10.8: 13 kg
11.0: 14 kg
|Volume:||9.10: 222 L
10.3: 246 L
10.8: 340 L
11.0: 370 L
|Paddler Size Range:||9.10: 41-82 kg
10.3: 50-91 kg
10.8: 68-113 kg
11.0: 79-125 kg
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7 and Pressure Relief|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|